July 27-28th






I cannot believe this week is already half over! I am behind on the blogging but I wanted to post a few pictures from the first few days. If you have any pictures you would like to share of your time at home, please email them to me and I will post them.

Upcoming events: August 1st- Family Cookout hosted by Green Acres Baptist Church
August 2nd- 9:45 church service at GABC.

August 4th- return to the campground between 5-6. We'll have
dinner and share about the week. See Heather's email she sent today
for more information.
August 5th- children will leave at 9:00 for their trip back to
Russia

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are very cute! I hope the rest of the week goes great!


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Archithings. Powered by Blogger