AMAZING!

I don't know another word that describes this week more than the word amazing. I have been amazed by how the host families are preparing for the arrival of the child or children they will host. I have been amazed at the enthusiasm, support, and sense of humor that those from the Green Acres Baptist Church have shown through out this process. I have been amazed at the number of Gladney folks who have jumped in and helped in so many ways. I am so grateful to everyone who has been a part of this process.

We will hold a conference call in the morning at 10:00 to discuss last minute details, answer questions, and talk about a few of the ways we can support each other through this process and make this a week filled with happy memories for these 13 children. If you do not have directions on how to log onto the conference call, email me at amy.curtis@gladney.org and I will send them to you.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Archithings. Powered by Blogger